[한화] Job Opportunity in Hanwha (USA)
||2010-02-24 09:55:35, Hit : 3,074, Vote : 117
* Company: Hanwha Holdings (USA), Inc.
* Department: Strategic Planning Dept
* Position Type: Full Time
* Job Location: Central NJ
* Salary: Commensurate with qualifications/experience
* Application Deadline: March 12, 2010
* Applying Method: E-mail only
Hanwha Group is the recognized business leader in Korea engaged in three core business areas: 1) Manufacturing/Construction, 2) Finances, & 3) Services/Leisure. The Group is aggressively expanding its global presence while strategically optimizing its dynamic business portfolio. In North America, Hanwha Holdings (USA) is responsible for the implementation of corporate planning and the development of business strategy as the regional HQ.
Hanwha Holdings (USA) is currently looking for bright, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual(s) who will be involved in corporate planning and strategy development of Hanwha’s North America businesses. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Head of Corporate Planning in corporate planning & strategic analysis,
- Consolidating business data and analyzing operations results,
- Participating in company’s M&A activities,
- Assist in new business development planning,
- And all other relevant duties assigned.
The successful individual(s) must:
- Hold Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Preferably hold MBA
- Have strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
- Be bilingual in English and Korean.
Please send resume and cover letter, by the above closing date via email to email@example.com